OK, we are having some serious technical difficulties over here....
Sunday, I lost a Word document that I was working on. ALL of my documents are stored on an external hard drive and periodically, for whatever reason, it decides not to let me save the document. Not only can I not save it, but it totally corrupts the file and I lose the WHOLE thing. SOOOO FRUSTRATING. Anyone know why this happens? Or how to fix it?
Monday, I got the new Facebook update and it is REALLY annoying me. I think there are major bugs in the system. Being a QA person myself, I find it totally unacceptable to put the end user through such frustration.
Tuesday, I got some kind of major virus on my home computer and it appeared to have corrupted everything. Mike had to totally wipe out the machine and restore to factory settings. Luckily, we didn't lose too many things because, like I said, we store everything on an external hard drive. Now, that being said, we haven't gotten the external drive hooked back up yet, so we don't know if the virus made it over there or not....I will just DIE if it did. EVERYTHING is on that drive.
On the upside, the home computer now runs a lot better..lol.
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment