The Biggest Loser Competition kicked off this week with a bang!! There was a kick-off workout last night that lasted an hour - cardio/weight training combo. Then, after class, I was walking back to the locker room and heard what sounded like a dance party coming form the new aerobics room. It was a ZUMBA (latin dance cardio) class. I have heard excellent things about ZUMBA and have wanted to give it a try..but was that the right time? After I had already worked out for a grueling hour? Ah, why not? So, I gave it a try and had a BLAST!!! I was up again today at 4:30am for a workout with one of the trainers at the "Y". She kicked my butt...I am in so much pain tonight that I can barely move.

I keep hearing Bob Harper, Biggest Loser trainer, in the back of my head yelling at one of this season's contestants. For some reason, this motivates me...
UPDATE:
02/04/09
The contestant in this clip was eliminated on last night's show...good riddance Joelle!!! I don't think the YMCA can eliminate any of us...lol.
1 comment:
You go girl! Who taught the Zumba class? One of the moms at Daniela's school teaches some of the Zumba classes - I've never had the guts to go because I didn't want to know the teacher. Bad, isn't it.
Post a Comment