Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, February 28, 2009

I have not lost hope on potty training yet!

Upon admission to the hospital, they hooked Kaitlyn up to a constant flow of fluids and we had two accidents within an hour. Since we did not have a lot of changes of clothes packed for her, I thought it best to put on the "special hospital diapies" (the lie continues). But, I told the nurse that we were trying to potty train and she brought in a potty for Kaitlyn to use. Surprisingly, she has used it, not every time, but she has continued to go on the potty. We even had a poopy on the potty today. I am extremely proud that she has continued to work on potty training while we are in the hospital.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Pooping already! It took lots of coaxing (& prizes) for Daniela to poop on the potty. Good for you for continuing! I hope Kaitlyn is feeling better & you have some answers very soon!