Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Biggest Loser - Week 2

In the interest of documenting my "Biggest Loser" journey, I am going to hang my head low and admit that I gained 2 pounds this week...there I said it (ripped it off like a band-aid). I am not quite sure what the problem was this past week...I worked out just as hard and my diet was good until the weekend, so, I am not really sure what went wrong.

My teammates did much better than me with 5 and 6 pound weight losses.

But, I am dusting myself off and getting back on the horse. This is the start of a new week and I have already put in 2 hours at the gym!

Here's to a better weigh in next Tuesday!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like you & your team are doing awesome. I have no idea how my team is doing - since I don't know them. It looks like I was the only one who did the team challenge for last week :(

Ali said...

No worries. up and down is the name of the game while your body adjusts to the new routine and eating habits. Glad to hear you are not letting it get you down, which is so easy to let. keep up the good work.