Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Biggest Loser - Week 1

So, I had the big, "week 1" weigh-in this morning and I lost 5 POUNDS!!!! I am SO PSYCHED!!!

It took a lot of hard work last week and my poor body is killing me, but come summer, I hope this competition pays off!!!

My teammates also did well with 10 and 4 pound weight losses!!!!! GO TEAM!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Holy cow. What a great week! That will be hard to beat for sure. I am still feeling my sore muscles from Sat! I hope the kids feel better soon so I can do my team's challenge this week - take a class.

Ali said...

Holy cow is right! 5lbs in a week! That is AWESOME! Work it girl!

Michele said...

Congrats!!! I know you put in lots of hard work and that pays off in the end! Keep it up and you will be hot by summer time!! :-)