Weigh-in this morning proved that this was a much better week than last, I am down 5 pounds!!!
I am glad that I didn't give up on myself after last week's gain. I am learning that weight loss is a journey and although it is hard work, there are a lot of mini milestones that allow for me to be proud of myself and my accomplishments. I feel stronger and stronger everyday and I know that I will reach my ultimate goal if I stick with it. What is my ultimate goal? It is not a number on the scale, but in fact a mountain to be climbed - literally. My goal is to climb Mt. Washington in NH by the end of the summer. It has always been something that I have wanted to do and if I don't do it now, then when?
Not sure how my teammates did this week, but we have risen from 5th place to 4th!!!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
2 comments:
Awesome Amy! Keep up the good work!
Congrats on your weight loss this week! Keep up the terrific work and it will pay off! :-)
Post a Comment