Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Biggest Loser - Week 5 Results

I will keep it short and sweet this week...my weight stayed the same again!!! ARGH!!!!

This week will be my comeback week, now that I am getting over the respiratory cold that I had last week and I can breathe again. I am working it people!!! Last night, I snuck my camera into my ZUMBA class and covertly took a few pictures as proof...lol!!!


My team has dropped down a slot to 5th place...I think we all need a kick in the pants!!!

Where's Jillian????
(Biggest Loser trainer)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Don't get discouraged! It's better than a gain (which is what I think I will be facing come Friday unless my scale relinquishes control on 171! lol)