Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Monday, March 2, 2009

We are HOME!!!!

Kaitlyn has been fever free since Saturday night, so her boyfriend (Dr. Keuker) let us go home this morning. She is not coughing nearly as much as she was a few days ago. Now, the only one coughing is me :-( I think I have caught Katie's cold...sigh...

Her counts are extremely low with her ANC being only 100, she is very neutropenic. They have stopped her 6-mp (at home chemo) in hopes that her counts will rebound in time to start her next round of chemo on March 12th.

Now, I am headed for some Dayquil, my jammies and the couch!!!

No comments: