Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Biggest Loser - Week 8 Results

I lost an additional 2 pounds this week. I was hoping for a 3 pound weight loss this week, but the scale didn't agree with me. Slow and stead wins the race???!!! Here's hoping for a bigger loss next week :-)

After 8 weeks, I have lost 14 pounds for the competition, 19 pounds for the year and 45 pounds since I started this weight loss journey in October 2007.

I have 4 weeks to the end of the competition and I am hoping to lose another 10 pounds.

Our team is holding strong at second place again this week.

No comments: