The weather was absolutely beautiful today. In an effort to not waste the day and to have some fun, Kaitlyn and I made it out to the "Butterfly Place" in Westford today. I am REALLY enjoying the nice weather. I don't know what it is this spring, but I don't want to waste one single moment. After the LONG winter that we have had and everything that Katie has been through, I just want to see her having fun and enjoying life.
Here are a few pictures from today...

Hard to see, but Katie has a butterfly on her hat...

Kaitlyn's favorite thing at the Butterfly Place: The butterflies! lol
Amy's favorite thing at the Butterfly Place: Seeing Kaitlyn's face light up as the butterflies flew around her and seeing her smile!!!
4 comments:
I have never been - where is it in Westford?
yes! please share where this lovelyt place is!
How cool is that?! I would love to go to a place like that!
I LOVE this place, we went last year and it was so amazing! I like that it's small and there's sooooo many butterflies! Can't wait to get up there again!!
Post a Comment