THE SCALE FINALLY MOVED!!!
I lost 4 pounds this week...YE-HAH!!! I am hoping that whatever was keeping the scale from moving has now worked itself out and I can start to have steady weight losses again.
This brings me to a total weight loss of 12 pounds for the competition, 17 pounds for the year and 43 pounds since I started this weight loss journey in October 2007. I still have a ways to go, but the scale is moving in the right direction!!!
UPDATE: Team standings for last week were updated and released today...our team has moved up to THIRD place from fifth....WOO HOO...GO TEAM!!!
A BIG SHOUT OUT to my team member, Mike, who has lost a total of 25 pounds so far in the competition... AWESOME JOB!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! you go girl.
Awesome! Keep up the hard work!
Hey - you're team is in 3rd now! My team seems to be in no mans land --- we were 9th last week, and this week we aren't on the list (although we also aren't on the elimination list either). Grrrr.
Post a Comment