Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Biggest Loser - Week 7 Results

This week, my weight stayed the same, which considering a week in the hospital and all the delicious food at the scrapbooking retreat, I will consider that a success. The good news is that for the rest of the competition (5 weeks), I don't see any more roadblocks (birthdays, anniversaries or weekends away). There may be an unexpected hospital stay, but I now know that I can handle the hospital by stocking the room with healthy foods instead of depending on the hospital cafeteria. I will add that I LOVE the Bodybugg and I am totally addicted to it. The one I am wearing is borrowed and I am now saving my pennies for one of my own :-)

My goal is another 10 pounds by the end of the competition. We'll see....

UPDATE: Our team has moved from third place to second this week!!!

WOO HOO!!! GO LEAN PLATE CLUB!!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I have heard good things about the BodyBugg. I would love to try it out once.

Kristin said...

Congrats on 2nd place.... our team was almost disbanded by the powers that be last week, and then they put us back in 9th after we all complained. Glad we weren't eliminated, but not thrilled to have to swim a mile this week.