Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hospital Update

Today was a pretty routine day at the hospital - no fever until NOW! They just took her temp and she has spiked a fever of 101 degrees. I believe that starts the clock over again. We now have to wait 48 hours from now before they will consider sending her home.

Mike found a Wii in the hall and they had fun playing with that this afternoon. Being in the hospital isn't ALL bad :-) The childlife group here at the hospital is outstanding at providing entertainment. Although I am not a big fan of the fact that my daughter is in the hospital again, we are blessed by the extraordinary staff.



Stay tuned...

No comments: