I took 330 pictures, here are just a few of them...I guess I was happy to be outside :-) Oh, by the way, she picked out her own hat today...lol.




OK, I have seen this contraption year after year and I have never had the guts to try it out...here we are finally trying this thing out and hoping not to break any bones. This thing was NOT easy!!!


It was really nice to see Kaitlyn playing around today, even if she didn't smile much. I kept asking her if she was having fun and she said "yes, I am happy!!!" I'm glad we went to the park today. Even though she was moving very slowly (because of some joint pain) and not smiling very much (I assume because of the steroids), it was still nice to see her playing. I am really looking forward to the spring and the maintenance phase of her treatment...have I mentioned that before???
1 comment:
Well you've already had more time outside than us... somehow all the nice days seem to fall on days we already have indoor plans. Dean Park looks like fun!
Post a Comment