Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tonight we rest

We are finally home from the hospital. They finally gave us our walking papers at 3:30pm, after a very long day of waiting and waiting and waiting some more. The doctors HAD to see her before they would let us out. When the doctor finally came in, she listened to Kaitlyn's heart and lungs, and said, "She looks good. See you at clinic next week." I said to myself, "That's it? That's what we waited all day for?" Sigh...so frustrating.

Anyway, we are home now, but I am not sure for how long because Kaitlyn started with a runny nose today. Here's hoping it doesn't turn into a fever.

For tonight, we rest peacefully in our own beds.

No comments: