I think I have discovered the best kept secret at the
grocery store...it comes in a small package in the spice isle....
McCormick "Recipe Inspirations" -
pre-packaged spices and recipe card. There are currently 6 different recipes and we have tried (and LOVED) 5 of the 6. This was the latest "Inspiration"...Apple & Sage Pork Chops. Now, for those who know me, you know that I am NO CHEF at all...but I have to admit that I have been inspired by these great little packets. It's a nice way to try a recipe and decide if you like it before investing in the spices for a recipe you may not like. But, like I said, we have loved every one that we have tried...I
definitely recommend giving these little gems a try. The
Quesadilla Casserole is AWESOME!!!
1 comment:
Hmmmm I have never heard of this (didn't I just say that on the last comment I made?! lol Thanks for opening my eyes to so much! ROFL). I am going to have to check it out and see if it will fit in with my stuff! Thanks!
Post a Comment