Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Great Find!

Today, Katie & I went over to Tufts in Grafton to find another letterbox. First, we stopped to see the lambs...oh SO CUTE!!!

Just look at that FACE! SO CUTE!
Then, we made our way over to the field to find the "Butterfly Box". Kaitlyn had to take her baby, Sally, with her.
Into the woods we went where she figured out just about every clue. I was pretty impressed. She said, "I am going to solve this mystery!" lol
AND SHE DID!

Once we found the "Butterfly Box", we did our stamping. Katie really got into it this time, which I was glad to see.

She even took a few pictures of me!!

Once done, we put the box back in it's hiding spot and made our way back to the trail. We were lucky enough to see the commuter train go by as we were heading out to the field. The weather was beautiful, so it was really nice having something for the two of us to do together OUTSIDE!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

too funny--- we almost went to try that one for our first attempt at letterboxing today! Daniela saw your first post and wanted to try finding treasures. We tried two different ones in Grafton and then went to the scrapbook store :) I am exhausted after attempting it with both kids, but it was pretty neat -- Thanks for the idea!