It breaks my heart to share with you that Kaitlyn is again losing her hair. In my previous hair update, I made note of a second layer growing in under the first. Well, it appears as if that second layer is actually pushing the first layer out. So, although I don't expect she will end up bald again, she may end up having to grow her length back again as the longer hairs fall out.
Yesterday, I booked her a seating at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Disney World (for our trip in October) and now I am hoping that she will actually have enough hair for them to do something with.
This is certainly not the worst thing that could happen at this stage of the game, but it also wasn't expected...sigh...I hate the unexpected....BUT, I just have to remember that it means that the chemotherapy is still doing it's job efficiently and thank GOD for that.
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
1 comment:
Incase they can't do anything with her hair at the BBB she can choose a wig, Mimi was Ariel complete with the very red hair! :)
Post a Comment