Today, Kaitlyn & I were at Sherry's House and she had a nice surprise later in the day. A young man, by the name of Donnie, was given an assignment at school to help a charity. This middle schooler chose Make a Wish. His mom called Make a Wish and they informed her that there was really nothing that he could do for them in the way of helping a child, but they recommended that she call Sherry's House, which she did. This is how she got the idea to have Donnie put together a gift for a child receiving a Make a Wish trip and Cheryl at Sherry's House thought of Kaitlyn as the recipient...probably because I can't stop talking about Disney :-) Anyway, today Donnie came to the house along with his brother, mom and dad. They presented Katie with a VERY nice gift. She was TOTALLY thrilled to be receiving such a generous gift from strangers. And I continue to be amazed by the generosity of some people.
THANK YOU DONNIE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment