Saturday, March 27th was the Easter Egg Hunt at Sherry's House in Worcester.
The event started with arts & crafts while all the kids arrived. Katie was perfectly happy making crafts while all her friends arrived.
Kaitlyn pictured here making crafts with her friends Kailiah and Delylah.
Once everyone arrived, they gathered the children and handed out Easter baskets, each with a colored egg inside. This was "your egg" and 10 other eggs that matched were hidden throughout the house. The kids could only collect "their" eggs. By the end, each of them had 11 eggs. I thought this was a pretty fair way of doing the egg hunt. Katie's egg was purple...her favorite color!
Sherry's House has become quite a constant in our lives. We typically go over at least once a week. I go over to have some "quiet" time to work while the interns keep Katie entertained with toys and crafts. I feel so blessed to have these amazing people in my life. This is a wonderful organization that helps families like ours in ways that you can't imagine. To learn more about Sherry's House, visit their website HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment