Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baking Cookies!!! Lots & Lots of Cookies!!

Every year, my friend Shelly has a cookie swap. Last year, I was at home with Mike trying to bake a bazillion cookies and he was NOT a happy camper...lol. This year, I took Katie over to my friend Eileen's and we made cookies together while Katie & her nephew Matt decorated her tree. Although we did our share of complaining about the number of cookies we had to make (7 dozen) for Shelly's swap, we still had a lot of fun together and we even made extra cookies for the kids to eat while we were making our swap cookies :-)


Katie had a blast decorating Eileen's tree with Matt. She told me that Eileen is "a lot more nicer than me because she lets her put the ornaments wherever she wants"...LOL I am a bit neurotic about my tree.

Not only did we have fun, but Eileen taught me a thing or two about baking!!! Thanks for inviting us over Eileen we had a blast!!!

No comments: