Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Skipping School!

Today, when I dropped Katie off at school, we couldn't find Julia. Katie has been bringing her with her to school every Tuesday and Thursday since she arrived. So, Katie was quite upset when she discovered that she was missing and wouldn't be with her at school today.

Katie definitely had her in her hands when we left the house this morning. But, I think Julia must have jumped out of the car before we left because she was in the front yard playing in the snow when I got home from dropping Katie off!!!!!! Silly Julia!!!!!!

When I picked Katie up from school, the first thing she said to me was, "Did you find my elf?" I told her that I couldn't find her. But, when we got to the car, who was waiting for her in her carseat??? JULIA! and she brought a snack too!!! I told Katie that I didn't bring her with me, that she must have been hiding! Katie laughed and said, "Are you kidding?" Nope, not kidding at all...not me!!! lol

No comments: