Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!!

We spent Christmas Eve with Mike's brother Steve, his wife Kerrie, their kids Sophie & Charlie, Meme, Papa & cousin Jonathan! We had Chinese food for dinner and the kids entertained us with their versions of 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer', 'Up on the Rooftop' and "I'm Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas'...lol. They are so darn CUTE!!!

It was nice to go over their and see all the progress on their addition. They bumped out their kitchen, took down a wall and added a loft over the kitchen...it looks awesome! I'm jealous :-) They were lucky to have it done enough to even have people over for Christmas!!!

Katie & Sophie are always very happy to spend time together...

It was nice to see the kids get so excited about their new toys...lol.


Before we left, the kids dropped some reindeer food in the front lawn.

Once we got home, Katie had to put out some carrots for the reindeer, cookies & milk for Santa and crackers & water for Julia.

Katie even snuck a cookie for herself...lol...

Then there was a HUGE hug & kiss for Julia because she would be going back to the North Pole tonight to help Santa with all the presents.

Once everyone was fed, Katie quickly brushed her teeth and hopped into bed. I love it when bedtime is drama free...lol.

I can't wait to see what Santa brings for us :-)

No comments: