This year, Katie chose to play "Pretty, Pretty Princess"...which she won...
and "Old MacDonald Had a Farm"...which she won...and lastly "Penguin Pat's Fishy Business"...which, you guessed it...she won!
Once we were done playing games, it was time to settle in for a few Christmas specials. But, first, Katie had to tuck Julia in for the night. Even she got a special place right under the Christmas Tree!!!
Don't we look cozy....
Mike fell asleep within 10 minutes of the TV coming on. But, Katie & I watched "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas", "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". By 11:00pm, I decided it was time to shut the TV off or she would never settle into sleep. It didn't take her very long to fall asleep once she cuddled in with her Daddy.

Don't we look cozy....
Mike fell asleep within 10 minutes of the TV coming on. But, Katie & I watched "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas", "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". By 11:00pm, I decided it was time to shut the TV off or she would never settle into sleep. It didn't take her very long to fall asleep once she cuddled in with her Daddy.
I love the Christmas Campout. I think we should implement one of these every month...LOL. We are always so busy that we don't get much time to stop and just enjoy each other's company, but we really should make the time because these moments are so special to me. It is in these moments that I truly realize how very blessed I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment