Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, December 17, 2010

Katie writes to Santa!!

This year, I was pleased to see Kaitlyn actually write her own letter to Santa!!! She told me what she wanted to write and then she asked me how to spell the words. I told her the letters and she wrote them out. I had to show her a few, but most of them she knew how to write as soon as I said them...I am pretty impressed!!!



Kaitlyn's letter reads...

Dear Santa,
This year I would like
Candycane
Jojo
Toys

From,
Kaitlyn Randell

Now, we just have to find the time to get to Santa's Magic Mailbox at Macy's :-)

No comments: