Our home on the web. We are hoping you will come and visit us often as we update our blog. Enjoy your stay!
~Amy, Mike & Kaitlyn
Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.
Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day. Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.
TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:
YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....
Monday, December 20, 2010
Present Fort!!!
Last night I started wrapping presents. This morning, they were all piled up on the table with Julia & "Other Bunny" in the middle of them all. I guess even elves like to play in a fort!!!
You can also find the CRIR in the UMass Medical main lobby located at: 55 Lake Ave North Worcester, MA 8:30am to 4pm Mon - Fri (except holidays). They will even pay for valet parking!!!
We live on the shores of Lake Ripple in historic Grafton, MA. We were married in 2005 and our daughter, Katie, was born in 2006. This blog is our story.
No comments:
Post a Comment