Last night, we all fell asleep on the couch watching TV. I woke up, moved Katie to her bed and then crawled into my own bed. And guess what I forgot to do....ELF MAGIC!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD! The last night for fun with Julia and I forget all about it!!! UGH!!!!
Katie woke up this morning and the second I heard her little feet running around the house, I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. Ever since we got the elf, that is the first thing Katie does every morning - she runs all over the house looking for Julia. Then, I hear, "Did anyone put Julia to bed last night?" To which I replied with a cringe, "No". And then, there it was...the disappointed "Oh No!" followed by tears. I felt horrible.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO DO SOMETHING WITH HER ON THE LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment