Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pop & Katie made a gingerbread house!!!

Two years in a row, makes this a tradition!!! Now, if you remember from last year, the gingerbread house project was a bit of a challenge. This year, Pop read the directions!!! lol

The directions state to put the house together and then let it set for a few hours before attempting to decorate it. So that is what they did. Pop came over last night to assemble the house and tonight, they decorate!!! Pop brought over all kinds of yummy candy to decorate with, but most of it went into Katie's tummy :-)

The Holiday Princess was a whiz with the frosting :-)

Side note: Katie picked out which hat everyone would wear...I don't think Pop would have picked that one out on his own. What a good sport he is for his little Bumpky :-)

The gingerbread house came out really good and I think the both of them had fun making it!!!

I think next year they should enter the contest here in town :-)

No comments: