Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sammy the Elf???

Today, Katie got a card from Sammy the Elf!!! He had to complete a task for Santa and he needed Katie's help...he needed to figure out if her family members should go on the nice list or the naughty list. There were two columns in the card and stickers with each person's name on them. Katie had to decide which side each person went on - naughty? or nice? and then send the card back to Sammy.


Katie was really unsure about Papa, so she called Meme to find out if he should go on the naughty list or not...lol. After much debate, he made the nice list, along with everyone else :-)

Phew, I was a little worried that I might end up on the naughty list!!! Thanks Katie!

No comments: