Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 4 - The cement truck arrives!!!

I sware, our contractor was here before the sun came up this morning. He and his crew were here at about 7:30am putting the forms together for the footings because the cement truck was coming today.

At around 10am, our contractor came to the door to tell us that we shouldn't go into the front room because dirt was falling out from underneath the house at a pretty quick rate. Of course that is the room with the computer, so Mike had to move the computer into the living room so that I could work. This is not how you want to start your Monday morning.

Here is a picture of the dirt that is falling out from underneath my front room - EEK! I hope they get the foundation walls up pretty fast.

The cement truck arrived at around noon to pour the footings. Katie & I stood at the back door watching and she said, "I have seen those trucks on the road before. But, we must be special because that one is very colorful. I have never seen a colorful one before!" Katie - you ARE special! lol

Day 4 - Footings Done!

No comments: