Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Katie's First Field Trip!

I was happy to join Katie today on her first field trip with the school. We got to go to the Big Y grocery store! lol

I must admit, I wasn't thrilled about this, but Katie really wanted to go and I was happy to go with them. The store made it very fun for the kids. The tour started out in the back room where all the food is stored. Here is Katie in the freezer..."SO FREEZIN' IN HERE! LOOK ICE CREAM!" lol

The kids also got to touch a lobster (not that any of them did) and make a pizza in the deli!!

Last stop before pizza was ready was the bakery where we all got a yummy cookie!

It was fun for the kids to see 'behind the scenes' at the grocery store and they got to take their pizza back to school for lunch!

No comments: