Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, September 11, 2010

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

Please take some time to refresh your memory....














You know, I think 9 years later we have all gotten complacent again. We are beginning to forget the impact of this terrible tragedy on American Soil. I have even heard on the news people beginning to complain about all the restrictions and rules when flying...have we forgotten that WE as "the People" demanded these rules be put in place to protect US from things like THIS!. These rules and restrictions are there to PROTECT us from this ever happening again! My family will be flying in October and I can only hope that if I get frustrated by all the rules and check points at the airport that I can think of this day and how many lives were lost because we didn't have these regulations in place. I can only pray that our airlines are a bit safer because of the sacrifice that these individuals made on September 11, 20001. Today, please take time to remember them in your own way.

No comments: