Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, September 17, 2010

Ground Breaking!!!

Okay, I am quite sure that our contractor probably thinks that I am nuts. But, all morning, I kept saying to him, "Don't you dare take a piece of dirt without my camera out there!!!" He laughed as if to say, "Okay, you crazy lady"...lol.

Although there was no ceremony, and this is probably premature, I still wanted a picture of the first bit of dirt being removed from the site of our addition. He was digging to see if he could find the sewer pipe that comes out of the house on that side of the house. He didn't find it...AND he filled the hole back in when he was done...lol...kind of a let down.


The siding has been stripped on that side of the house, the hay bails are in place...

AND our brand new deck has been removed...this one hurts....hopefully it will be fine when he puts it back on :-(

We are VERY anxious for the excavation to begin on Wednesday!!!

No comments: