Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Digging - Day 2

After 2 days of digging, they have fully discovered the sewer pipe and have come up with a plan to move it out of the way. The excavation is going a lot slower than I would have imagined. It's really just a one man operation at this point. The excavator, Dana, operates both the excavator and the dump truck. Once he fills the dump truck with dirt, he hops out of the excavator and into the dump truck to haul the dirt away. He returns about 30 minutes later to fill the truck again. He has more patience than I do, I could NEVER do that job, it takes WAY too long...lol.


No comments: