Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Katie LOVES school!!!

Today, I picked Katie up from school at 4pm and I heard, "I don't wanna go yet!!" This happened once before a few weeks ago and we extended her day from 3pm to 4pm. Today, we asked to extend it from 4pm to 5pm. We are paying for her to be there for 8 hours, but that just seems like such a long time to me. But, she asked for it, so I am happy to let her stay later if that is what she wants. But, 5pm is the latest we will go!

I stayed with her for a little while because she wanted to go outside with her new friends. It was so cute, Katie was playing on the slides and I heard a group of girls on the other side of the playground say, "Where's Katie? I want to play with Katie!" Here she is holding hands with one of the other little girls in her class. SO CUTE! I love that she is making friends!!



I love that she is having such a blast at school. Although it is a bit of a blow to the ego that she never wants to come home...lol.

No comments: