Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, September 18, 2010

Princess Shirts & Postcards!!!

We picked up the mail on our way out to a birthday party and there was this big Disney package waiting for Katie. It was another gift from her Make a Wish volunteers sent her a Princess T-shirt for her trip to Disney! Yes, she is in her car seat opening this gift. Once she saw the package, there was NO WAY she was waiting until we got home to open it. We were parked however, so don't worry that I was driving down the road taking these pictures...lol. We were at the gas station getting gas. I am sure the gas attendant thought I was a loon!


She also received a postcard from Minnie & Mickey!!! It was a great mail day for Katie today :-)

No comments: